TAX PLANNING AND COMPLIANCE
Are you utilizing all strategies to save income taxes?
We are well-informed on private business tax issues. Furthermore, we make it our priority to enhance our mastery of current tax laws and proposed bills by attending frequent tax seminars. Our clients pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. All financial planning recommendations made by our firm analyze the impact of income taxes, and coordinate accordingly.
Our firm provides personalized tax planning services and strategies to help our business clients to periodically review their tax status and, if necessary, make adjustments prior to year end. As your advisor assisting you with your business or personal tax planning, we will consult with you to ensure that you pay no more in taxes than is required by Federal and Provincial law.
Depending on your particular situation, our Firm will recommend an array of tax-saving strategies.
At CLBN LLP, we provide the following service:
- Preparation of T1 personal income tax returns
- Preparation of T2 corporate income tax returns
- Preparation of T3 trust income tax returns
- General tax advice for individuals and corporations both resident and non-resident
- Various elections to minimize income taxes
- Estate and succession planning
- Preparation of and advising on corporate reorganizations, mergers, and acquisitions
- Canada Revenue Agency tax audit support
- Preparation of SR&ED tax credit